Cameron holds the following academic positions:
- Professor of Environmental Economics, Smith School, University of Oxford
- Director of Economics of Sustainability, INET, Oxford Martin School
- Professorial Research Fellow, Grantham Research Institute, LSE
- Senior Research Fellow, New College, Oxford
- Managing Editor, Oxford Review of Economic Policy
- Lecturer, Environmental Economics (MSc, MPhil) & Energy Markets (MBA)
- Degrees: law and engineering; doctorate in economics (as a Rhodes scholar)
- Principles to guide investment towards a stable climate with Millar, Beddington & Allen, Nature Climate Change, 8(1), 2-4, 2018.
- National Wealth: What is Missing, Why it Matters edited with Hamilton, Oxford University Press, 2017.
- Emissions trading with profit-neutral permit allocations with Quah and Ritz, Journal of Public Economics, 98, 85-99, 2013.
- Optimal harvesting of fish stocks under a time-varying discount rate with Duncan and Papachristodoulou, Journal of Theoretical Biology, 269:1, 166-173, 2011.
Professor Hepburn serves in non-executive roles including:
Cameron gives frequent invited lectures, such as:
- World Economic Forum, Davos and Tianjin
- Necker Island with Richard Branson
- Chatham House
- FT Literary Festival
- Advance Australia Global Awards
Cameron is an investor in social enterprises including Purpose and Apolitical, and co-founded Climate Bridge, Vivid Economics and Aurora Energy Research. He actively invests in early stage businesses.
3 hours ago
5 hours ago
5 hours ago
6 hours ago