Cameron holds the following academic positions:
- Professor of Environmental Economics, Smith School, University of Oxford
- Director of Economics of Sustainability, INET, Oxford Martin School
- Professorial Research Fellow, Grantham Research Institute, LSE
- Senior Research Fellow, New College, Oxford
- Managing Editor, Oxford Review of Economic Policy
- Lecturer, Environmental Economics (MSc, MPhil) & Energy Markets (MBA)
- Degrees: law and engineering; doctorate in economics (as a Rhodes scholar)
- Principles to guide investment towards a stable climate with Millar, Beddington & Allen, Nature Climate Change, 8(1), 2-4, 2018.
- Valuing water for sustainable development with Garrick, Hall, Dobson, Damania, Quentin Grafton, Hope, Bark, Boltz, De Stefano, O’Donnell, Matthews & Money, Science, 358(6366), 1003-1005, 2017.
- National Wealth: What is Missing, Why it Matters edited with Hamilton, Oxford University Press, 2017.
- Prove Paris was more than paper promises with Victor, Akimoto, Kaya, Yamaguchi, Cullenward, 548, 25–27, 2017.
Professor Hepburn serves in non-executive roles including:
Cameron gives frequent invited lectures, such as:
- World Economic Forum, Davos and Tianjin
- Necker Island with Richard Branson
- Chatham House
- FT Literary Festival
- Advance Australia Global Awards
Cameron is an investor in social enterprises including Purpose and Apolitical, and co-founded Climate Bridge, Vivid Economics and Aurora Energy Research. He actively invests in early stage businesses.
5 hours ago
5 days ago
5 days ago
6 days ago